sábado

EVERYTHIG (Bukowski)

The dead do not needaspirin or sorrow,I suppose. -but they might need rain.not shoes but a place to walk. not cigarettes, they tell us,but a place to burn. -or we're told: space and a place to flymight be the same. -the dead don't need me. -nor do the living. but the dead might need each other. in fact, the dead might need everything we need -and we need so much if we only knew what itwas. it is probably everything -and we will all probably die trying to getit
or die because we don't ge tit. -I hope you will understand when I am dead -I got as much as possible.

2 comentarios:

GabrielGarzon dijo...

esto es un poco raro pero hace muchos annos estudie con alguien como tu en el liceo santa monica, solo hice hasta primaria. a lo mejor no te acuerdes de mi, me llamo Gabriel Garzon, de todas maneras si no te acuerdas pero si eres tu podemos hablar porque me gustaria recordar todo eso de mi cali.

GabrielGarzon dijo...

se me olvido dejar mi mial,

geg43@hotmail.com